Parent and Professional Development Workshops
Donna provides workshops on various parent and professional education-related topics. Online seminars for up to 100 people are easily arranged while we are practicing social distancing. Contact Donna to find out more.
- Behavior: The Language of Children
- Love Has No Limits, but Parenting Does
- Surviving Adolescence: Outwit, Outplay & Outlast
- Morning Madness & Bedtime Blues: Strategies for Challenging Times of the Day
- Parenting your A-Plus Child: Angry, Active, Anxious or Awkward
- You’re Not the Boss of Me: Helping Your Child be a Flexible Thinker by being a Flexible Thinking Parent
- Emotionally Challenging Children: What to Look For & How To Help
For a full list of topics, follow this link: Presentation Descriptions 2021
Workshops can be tailored to the specific needs of any group. Contact Donna for more information or to book your date today!
From a workshop attendee: I feel so fortunate to be able to attend your Zoom Conference! Your online workshop was very organized! The visuals you presented were clear and insightful. Thanks for giving us a copy of them! I had not heard of the Tendril Theory, so thanks for enlightening us about this visual. I am going to order the book Decibella upon your recommendation!
You are a true professional, and this was proven when you helped that woman at the end. It was so painful to see how stressed she was, and you calmed her right down. You gave her your professional and personal wisdom and directed her to others that could help. It was meant to be that she watched your conference. Because of you, this woman and her precious son will get the help they need. You are calming and insightful when you present your workshops! I have already asked my Director if we can hire you to speak at our Center. Thanks again!